In summary, we use your information to ensure you receive the content and information that is requested by you and that remains relevant to you. We won’t ever sell your personal data to any third-party companies. We may update this policy from time to time so please do check this page regularly.
The information that we collect
To run and maintain our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about how you use our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for emails, request a consultation or perhaps download one of our resources.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will never identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services, and products.
- We never give your details to third parties to use your data in any way.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website and providing our services it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- Where you have provided your agreement for us.
- In the course for us to provide our services to you.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
David T. Wade & Co is a trading style of: David T Wade Student at Law Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales.
Company No: 08817745
David T. Wade & Co
David T. Wade & Co
Here when you need me.
We're a small business with a passion for helping people overcome difficult and stressful times in their life. If I or the team can’t help you I will be honest and always act with integrity. I’m not here to judge, I am here to offer a helping hand when it comes to your legal matters. Offload that burden and let’s see if we can work together to resolve your issues.
Send me your details and we can start with an informal free chat.