Court Attendance Service
When the time comes for you to attend a court or tribunal hearing, then you need to know that your interests are being looked after at the hearing.
You may have taken our comprehensive service or fixed-fee service, of which no doubt you will want us to deal with the court hearings. However, sometime you may have a hearing whereby the work has been done prior, and you are just looking for someone to help you at the hearing.
Availability of Barristers in Court Attendance Service
Also available are barristers that are able to represent you in the court should you require barrister advocacy. As a valued client of ours and when the moment arrives you are able to access affordable barrister advocacy.
- Access to barrister advocacy.
- Respectful and helpful barristers covering both criminal law & civil law.
- Quotation dependable on each case, but as a client of ours you will be awarded discounted fees.
- David T. Wade & Co – Court Representation.
- Covers: All Small Claims, Tribunals & Private Meetings within a 30-mile radius of the office.
- Affordable Court Representation for when the time comes
- David T. Wade & Co – McKenzie Friend Service
- Covers: All venues within a 30 mile radius of the office.
- Affordable McKenzie friend service for when the time comes.
Our court attendance fees are above all, affordable. Contact us now to discuss your requirements.
David has an LL.B (Hons) degree in law. He was voted one of the UK’s most influential aspiring lawyers. He was also directly involved in the protection of workers’ rights as respected Union Rep for Usdaw, and was the Non-Executive Legal Director for the Humber Taxi Association.
Here when you need me.
We're a small business with a passion for helping people overcome difficult and stressful times in their life. If I or the team can’t help you we will be honest and always act with integrity. We're not here to judge, We're here to offer a helping hand when it comes to your legal matters. Offload that burden and let’s see if we can work together to resolve your issues.
Send your details and we can start with an informal chat.